Identify Your Industry
- The more you know about your chosen industry, you will be able to:
- Understand your job roles
- What your starting prices should be for your specific industry
- Can you answer the following question?
- How much does the average person in your industry make?
- Do you need any certificates or training to operate your business?
- Does your industry require a specialty license that will require and schooling or additional training?
- Is freelancing possible in your field?
- Understanding your industry will lead you to ask all the right questions in front of the industry leaders. Expand networking circles and assist you in identifying what resources you will need.
Join us each and every Sunday for more business information we can't wait to see you grow!