Choosing to Start A Product or Service Based Business
- Identify if you want to be a product or service-based business; you may think this is a no-brainer, but how many people do you know that sell a product they don’t even use or have never tested out?
- If you don’t know, it’s not a good thing, so here are some tips for a product-based business to help you better service your customers.
- Specific to product-based businesses
- Test your product out in various conditions
- How does it hold up in the elements:
- If it is left out, does it get dried out?
- Can it be worn in the rain or summers heat?
- Does it stretch, or is it firm?
- If misused can what are the side effects?
- Specific to service-based businesses
- You are tying in an experience within the services you provide. You have to be personable to your clients and ensure they are convinced that you have the service they need.
- In this case, you will learn how your services impact your clients
- How do they feel after interacting with you
- How does what you do improve some part of their life?
- Are they happy
- Are they healthy
- Do they have a better understanding
- Identify what they should walk away with overall
Knowing all of these things will help you when you are trying to sell a service to your client because you are helping them.